Printfriendly

Loom Knitting Workshop Announcement!

My current works in progress are all about elegant party items! It's the holiday season and everyone has office parties, family get togethers and New Year's celebrations to attend. This always puts me in the mood for something sparkly. I hope all my loom knitting friends are enjoying this season as much as I am.

It's easy to get in a rut with our loom knitting and forget to learn new skills and try new things. Check out our patterns for new ideas and loom knitting inspiration here:  Loom Knitting Website!

Workshop Announcement!

For those in New Jersey, we will be having an Introduction to Loom Knitting Workshop on February 18th at Woolbearers in Mount Holly, NJ. More info and Sign Up Here! This workshop will be taught by me, Nicole F. Cox, author of Round Loom Knitting in 10 Easy Lessons. I hope you can attend and look forward to meeting you!

Happy Loom Knitting to All!-Nicole

No comments

Powered by Blogger.